Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday March 27, 2024

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Wednesday March 27, 2024

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:49 am

Good morning beautiful ladies. It's going to be a good day today. Hoping that I get a call or email soon from the facility so we can get Jerry moved. I've sent an email hoping to get an answer. I don't want to be too pushy but I also want to see forward progress. I'm thinking maybe someone called in sick or they have other things that are higher priority. I'll call just before noon if I don't hear soon.

Wehn, I turn on my computer the home page gives me news briefs, recipes and other junk. Have you noticed that when recipes are shown the main ingredients are cheese and noodles? Seems that is the draw to get someone to come look at the actual recipe. And when they show quilt patterns for purchase, they are made of quilt blocks you can print for free.

Valerie, you don't like 30's prints? I think they are cheerful. Ya' know, you could come this way when you retire. The sale of your house would pay for a house here, just something to consider. I did have Hospice order the wheel chair and a walker for the facility. I get that it seems to be taking forever. And it's very frustrating, more so for Jerry who asks me often. I'm hoping someone contacts me this morning so I don't have to contact them. I think we will need a road trip to see Lyn's house/shed. Googled the windsong quilt, really beautiful.

O'Dorothy, I will be labeling all of his things. Sharpie in hand. Not sure about banana squares but if you make anything apple or peach I'm your gal.

Judi, we also have a lot of Canadian geese around here, they are certainly noisy. You have marvelous grandsons.

Maryq, As soon as we get Jerry moved my plan is to crank up the music and get started. I haven't had a chance to vacuum since he's been home. ugh.

that's it for me, breakfast and going through Jerry's drawers are on todays agenda. He has save every piece of clothing he's had since birth. ok, I exaggerate, but I'm not far off.

Dinner last night, Jerry had about half a quesadilla, I had turkey wrapped in romaine. Tonight will likely be the same, unless he has a pot pie,

You all have a groovy day
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Sew ins”