Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday March 19th

Daily discussions.
womster

Re: Tuesday March 19th

Post by womster » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:32 pm

Good almost evening -

Just a drive-by. Had the Costcos and then DH begrudingly consented to me flying out to OH to see that group of grandkids and meet my DGGS and a granddaughter's husband. They're both in the Navy and she is being deployed for nine months. They're the ones that live in HI. Since we can't go out there this year, that trip has been tabled.

I requested wheelchair help to get from the ticketing counters to/from the gates. Since I am now in persistent afib, my stamina is pretty much gone. I am SO excited to be going! I leave next Wednesday night and come home Saturday morning. Hopefully the plane gets there and back with all its parts attached!
lol Have a great evening. xoxo

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:14 pm

Success!

We went and found the perfect floor for the house! It's not LVT, but a product similar, better wear capability and installs just like LVT. It looks more like hardwood too. Which is a selling point to Michael. It's also a third less in cost - a very good thing. Oh, it's in stock too! So I still need to talk to Daniel, but all appears as if it's a go. So now the order of operation is put in place on paper. It could be sooner too!

The floor is named Mannington Restoration, Hillside Hickory Ember is the color. The boards are wide 0lanks, semi smooth, all which I like.

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:50 pm

Chriss, I know it must be agonizing for you. Even though it's really difficult, you'll get through it. Big hug.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”