Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday March 10th

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: Sunday March 10th

Post by grammiequilts » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:00 am

I washed the walls and the floor cleaned the woodwork and remade the bed washed the 2 quilts that are on tht bed I did notice the binding on one of the quilts has come loose, so I will have to repir it this week...I have several other quilts that need washing so that will get done this week...also....
Mary I would love daylight savings time if they left it at that,,,its the changing of the clocks I hate,,,I once showed up a whole hour early for work at the hospital I worked at,,,,,AND once i got a call as i was having my coffee asking if I planned on coming to work that day.... left a bad taste in my mouth,xxxooo

zfatcat

Re: Sunday March 10th

Post by zfatcat » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:11 am

Chriss, did you see Maryz needs a pie dish.

Lyn, enjoy the coast. I need to drive out to the beach soon. It's been a while.

Val, so good you made it and Josiah is doing better. I'll get the lotto blocks in the mail tomorrow.

Jana, I was looking through the kitchen cabinets at my dad's yesterday. There are dishes in those little zip up containers to keep them clean. I think there's at least 4 sets. I have 2 and I'm going to get rid of one. It's too much work to change them out.

Maryz, careful what you wish for. lol

Lois, you'll have it down in no time.

Little slow out the gate this morning. I did get up at my regular time, but didn't get going. I need to jump in the shower. I finished up the lotto block top from my February winnings. I look for a back today.

Have a wonderful day.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”