Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

FRIDAY, March 8th

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: FRIDAY, March 8th

Post by zfatcat » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:08 pm

Maryz, I only remove things out of cabinets that he never looks in. They lived in that house since 1966, so there is lots of stuff.

Val, have a safe trip. Glad you get to see the littles.

Judi, that awesome to give those quilts to the cancer center. I'm sure they can use them.

Maryq, just make sure the kids know how much fabric costs so they don't throw it away. I've heard of families that just put it in the dumpster. That makes me really sad. I'm thinking I have at least 20 more good years to quilt, so I need to start planning now.

Jana, I just saw a listing yesterday for a class you can take on how to get the most out of social security. I know there are a lot of little things most people don't know about.

Lyn, bummer the security camera went off because of the rain. 0530 is way too early.

Chriss, well since Jerry said he wasn't going to die today, that's one less thing to think about for today. I have extra pies plates if you need some. lol

I spent a little time up at my dads reorganizing things in the kitchen, and started a load of wash. I finished up my shamrock wall hanging this morning. I'll post a picture in the photo section. Now I need to clean up the cutting table. It collects lots of stuff.

Have a wonderful evening.
Lori 8-)

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:21 pm

Wondering what to have for dinner?

Lori 8-)

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:57 pm

Maryq, the fabric background on my shamrock quilt is from 2007. The date was in the selvage.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”