Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday March 6

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Wednesday March 6

Post by zfatcat » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:36 am

Val, so sorry to hear DH hurt his arm. Hope it's nothing serious and he can still go fishing.

Chriss, I used to have lots of trinkets around the house, but have put most of it away. I got tired of having to move it every time I dusted. Sounds like the equipment company may have some problems with their employees. When I had to return my brothers stuff, I was on hold for 30 minutes waiting to talk to someone. I gave them instructions to call me when they arrived so I could come up and help them. They didn't, and my dad sent them away. So another 30 minutes on the phone waiting, and instructions to call me. I was very adamant and not happy. They did follow instructions and were able to pick up their stuff.
So basically 1 1/2 hours of my life I'll never get back. Doing things right the first time is how it should be.

Maryq, hope you find some stuff to save. I would rather someone use it than it going into a landfill.

Judi, hope you are off on your adventure having fun.

Mary, I get rid of books quite frequently. Novels I share with friends and quilt books I put on the free table at guild. I do have some quilt books that I hang onto. Actually quite a few. I just bought a new one from QIAD last week. It's taking the long route to my house. I checked on tracking and it went from San Diego to New Jersey. I guess it wanted a vacation before it reached it's destination.

Jana, I've been using Soft Fuse for about 7 years. It is the best. So much easier to sew though as well.
Misty fuse is very rubbery.

Lois, I have extra scraps if you need some.

Diane, I like that pattern. Hope next week goes a little better.

TinaB, surgery goes well and you foot gets back to normal.

I need to get busy. Shower first, then off to dads to take care of things before the housekeeper get there.
I might spend a little time up there and purge some stuff. We shall see.

Have a wonderful day.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”