Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday February 13, 2024

Daily discussions.
gershwin64

Re: Tuesday February 13, 2024

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:24 pm

Happy Birthday Jana!!! 🎂

Chriss, I like you too 🤗

Sharon, sorry about your dad.

We're having beautiful weather, 60° and I have my doors open. Still get tired easy but I got to sew today..... then fell asleep LOL

You all have a great day!
Tina

womster

Re: Tuesday February 13, 2024

Post by womster » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:12 pm

Good evening -

Maryz - I have had a lump since I was in the hospital last July. My normal doctor said not to worry about it and it should go away. Well it didn't so I'm glad I brought it up. He said it's probably just scar tissue from the Lovenox injections, but wants to be sure. I think you need to get your beasts their own watch. My dad lives in Nixa, MO. It's a hard day's drive from here. We try to break it into two days.

Valerie - they do have him on meds for the hallucinations. I told my step-mom I think they need to up those meds. For some reason, his hallucinations usually center around my step-mom being unfaithful, which she never has been.

Lyn and Tina and Lori - thanks for your commiserations. It is heartbreaking to see them slip away.

Lori - I need to find an article I read about changing the story for your dad your brother. I'll look some time this week. It was quite profound.

Maryq - I know! That's how my other doctor was - didn't have time to even look in my ears. I was shocked.

Another Manic Monday on Tuesday. I did not sleep last night - hate that! Wicked headache still from the RSV shot plus Jim was rolling around because he was still agitated. But GREAT news! Y'all know DH gets up at 3:30. He checked on his wallet again at 4am - still at that house. Then, at 6:30, he checked again and it was showing up at Walmart! So we went there before Costco and it had been turned in with all the money still in it! The story in my brain is that one of the neighbors knocked on the door of that house and asked the parents why the sheriff was there. That, and the fact that Jim kept setting off the audible alarm must have freaked the kids out and they decided to throw it in the Walmart parking lot. Praise God for small mercies. So, after Costco and before leaving for a DGD's basketball game in the Springs, I managed to squeeze in a nap. We didn't get home until 7. And now it's after my bedtime. The cat is quite irked that I haven't taken him back to his room so I best run. xoxo Sharona

Return to “Sew ins”