Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MONDAY, February 12th

Daily discussions.
womster

Re: MONDAY, February 12th

Post by womster » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:03 pm

ACK! I talk to you guys a lot in my mind. Too bad it can’t go from there to the computer…

Maryz, your story about dancing with Miss boots before you left brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful memory. Safe travels.

Chris - so glad Jerry enjoyed the game and that you your three favorite guys in the house with you.

I went in for my Medicare yearly physical. I was very surprised when they said I was allotted 40 minutes. So we talked about my hair loss and about the lump in my stomach. I really like this doctor. He’s very compassionate and listens. I did get the RSV vaccine. My regular doctor has always made me feel like I was taking up her valuable time, so this was a nice change.

My dad’s not doing well with his Lewey body dementia. He woke up at three this morning and accused my stepmom of having a guy in the bed there with them. The night before it was that she came home drunk. So sad…

And to round off the day, Jim lost his wallet. It dropped out of his pocket at the self-check at Walmart. It has an Air tracker in it so he could see where it was. He drove over there and was going through the trash cans out front. He was so angry and not thinking clearly. I finally called him and told him to get home before someone shot him. -SIGH-

Hope y’all are having sweet dreams. I’ll see you tomorrow!

Return to “Sew ins”