Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUNDAY, February 11th

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: SUNDAY, February 11th

Post by zfatcat » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:44 pm

Judi, sounds like you are enjoying your vacation. Did you get your toes in the sand yet?

Chriss, hope Jerry is enjoying the game.

Mary, hope you made it to your destination without incident. I bet you miss the A team already.

Val, so glad Josiah was released and will head home. Being home will help him heal, and mom and dad can get a normal routine going.

Mary, hope you found the green thread you needed.

Jana, hope you are having a wonderful party.

Lyn, glad you were able to get the tree cut up. And you had help to boot.

I guess you all are watching the game. Not me. I finished up a breast cancer quilt. I posted a picture in the photo section. It was my first time using Minkie and bringing it to the front for binding. I love the way it looks and feels. I have a few heart blocks I need to finish up for block of the month at guild. So that's what I will do now.

Have a wonderful evening.

Lori 8-)

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:41 pm

Lori yes I got my _toes__ in the water and my --- in the sand,,,I am not watching the game I am sewing hexis and listening to an interview on the internet...I went in the pool today and it was great and very relaxing...xxxooo

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:49 pm

My oh my what a game! We put up a heck of a fight, but we lost . It has been .loud at my house.

Congratulations Chiefs!

Return to “Sew ins”