Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wedesday, January 17th

Daily discussions.
WeeOne

Re: Wedesday, January 17th

Post by WeeOne » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:32 am

MaryQ, Didn't rolling up clothes cause them to have lots of wrinkles?
Lyn

Marilynsgrammy

Re: Wedesday, January 17th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:12 am

Good morning. It rained all night but is supposed to be dry today. I guess time will tell.

Today Jerry has chemo then I have a church meeting tonight. If I don't think I should go I won't.

Jerry has been falling lately, he is using a walker but it's time to get him a rollator that has 4 wheels and brakes. He also doesn't walk to the table to have his meals anymore, it's now in his chair with a tv tray. And he sleeps most all the time. In my opinion he is deteriorating, but he still has hope so I am hoping with him.

Maryz, yay for getting to smooch that sweetie pie. Glad I don't have to remind you to add mine to yours.

Lyn, Is not being able to move the RX a CVS thing? We use Rite Aid and can move prescriptions form one Rite Aid to another in different towns. But I do remember going to Illinois and having issues moving Jerry's prescription so we could get a refill. That was a fiasco. Perhaps a pharmacy change will resolve your issue. Also, if the doctor prescribes a larger supply? that could help. Mail order is three months at a time, perhaps that is an option?

Maryq, Open enrollment for Medicare starts in October through December. If you change plans before October you can be asked all kinds of questions, during open enrollment they cant ask anything about your health, so that won't count against you. Humana, I believe is Medicare part C, an advantage plan. It doesn't work for everyone and before changing to it you should make sure you are covered if you travel.

Valerie, hope that extra surgery fixed Josiah and he will be back to his old self soon.

I'm just not into it today. Need to have breakfast and get dressed so we can leave soon for chemo. I had planned to sit in the car or go to the library and do my bible study but it loks like I need to head to the med supply store and see if I can get a rollator walker in town instead of ordering from Amazon.

Have a greatday,
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Sew ins”