Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

TUESDAY, Jan 16th

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

Re: TUESDAY, Jan 16th

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:25 pm

Hello I just wanted to say when I brought the desk back to best buy the sent someone out to my car to get it then I was in line and got a full refund.

Lois

Marilynsgrammy

Re: TUESDAY, Jan 16th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:26 pm

Good afternoon, what a busy day.

Bible study was this morning. A friend picked me up and next week I will drive. I treated her to lunch. When I got home there was an email from my CC that I used to pay for lunch, did I want to use my points to pay the bill. Well yes, I did want to use my points, so lunch was covered by my points, yay me.

Lori, I told Moose you were wondering if he tracked in leaves and he was just shocked that you would think such a thing. ha ha. It would be fun to go to R2C next year. I would love to do that.

Maryz, do you have to wrap your pipes on your trailer or do you just leave the faucets on a trickle so water doesn't freeze in them?

Judi, do you pull the clothes out of your closet or do you store summer clothes in the winter and visa versa? I have all my clothes in one closet. I love when Ken packs his own suitcase, I always wait to read what he forgot to bring.

Lois, sorry that desk didn't work for you. dang it! I wish I could sew but have a lot of other stuff, both fun and not fun, in my way. ugh.

Katy, I looked up Canton and find that you lived quite a ways from Jerry's relatives. They were in Olney, Mt. Pulaski, and Fairfield. I really liked it in Illinois, but we were never there in the snow. Have you looked into things like Carmax or Carvana? My dad bought his used jeep from Carmax and also bought the $3,000 lifetime extended warranty. It's paid for it's self. He's had that car for easily 30 years.

Flo, I also like Winco. There is one near Marilyn and it's where we have gone to fill her fridge and cupboards. The nearest one to me is in Frsno, and easy 1 1/2 hours south.

Maryq, I wonder, if nothing else works, if you put charcoal in the totes with the fabric. Charcoal soaks up orders. I do think you are on the right track with the baking soda and vinegar. It would be ideal for your check book if Jen came to visit you instead of you going to see her. Actually, we have thought of moving here or there but I will likely be here until I die, I really love where I live.

Jana, we were also in double digits this morning, but my double digits started with a 4, they rarely start with a 3 but never a 2. Ok, gotta know, what is the tote bag pattern you are using. I love tote bags and feel they should have inside and outside pockets and good handles.

I've had a little dental work recently and decided to reduce my dental costs in the future I had best start flossing more and even purchased an electric toothbrush. My teeth and gums aren't used to this abuse. I've never brushed for two solid minutes because my manual toothbrush didn't reward me with a rainbow light show afterwards.

I need to get to my studies,

Anyway, hope you girls had a wonderful day,
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Sew ins”