Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

CHRISTMAS DAY!

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: CHRISTMAS DAY!

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:05 am

Merry Christmas. I pray your day is filled with memory making events, and that the reason for Christmas fills your heart with joy.

I was looking online for a cross stitch of the manger scene. I only want Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus. If you know of a great place for me to find it let me know. I'll keep searching.

Judi, what a perfect Christmas Eve. sounds like a wonderful time with wonderful people. Lots of cheer and joy at your house. I think houses are happier when there is a lot of love inside, your house must be beaming.

Sharona, I'm picturing about 20 people sleeping anywhere they can find a spot at your house. And the aroma from the kitchen is starting to wake everyone up. what fun to have a big family. And better yet, they come to your house, you don't have to travel.

Lois, while everyone is hustling and bustling you get to stay in your slippers and put your feet up. This just may be your most relaxing Christmas ever. I plan to stay in my slippers too.

Flo, I bet those will be the best Christmas cookies ever made. What a huge blessing to be you and to be Lisa. You get the best grandma ever award this year because you bring so much joy into that little girls life and in turn, you receive joy. I love what you two have together.

Suzette, sorry about the flu hoping that plenty of rest and lots of fluids solves it.

Maryz, so glad you had a nice entourage of elves to make your Christmas wishes come true.

Maryq, Flo made me schmoopy too. And next year we should go to Judi's, I'll pick you up. I also take what I can get with my kids. Today I get my son. Sadly my DIL had to stay home with the dogs. Sometimes her mom helps with their dogs but I guess not today. I usually use warm and natural but this time bought Pellon. it was cheap and for charity quilts. My goal is to also put things together, quilt them and move them along.

Valerie, Merry Christmas to you also, I hope it's a peaceful day.

Jana, sounds like your day, green stuff and all, is going to be marvelous

When I am done here I will get dressed and do some tidying up then start making dinner. My son will be here, I had thought he wouldn't be here for dinner but I guess chicken parm sounds better than whatever his step brother is having.

Jerry and I didn't exchange presents this year. Kind of odd but nice not to have the expense of buying a bunch of stuff on top of everything else.

He did make my dad a blackberry cobbler so that will be dessert today. He's doing well so far but will likely be napping as soon as everyone goes home. He's looking a little gray, but we are home so if he needs to go lay down he can.

I hope you all have an over the top day.
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:13 am

A Very Merry Christmas to All ❣️
May the peace of the Lord be with you and yours.

Suzette, I hope David feels better soon.

MaryQ, I will have to look that game up.

MaryZ, I thought we'd get a horse report, or does it gallop in today?

It sounds like most everyone will be enjoying the day.

It's cool, but sunny today. It will be a quiet day. I didn't get any tech geeks called yesterday, so that's on hold until tomorrow. Maybe just maybe I can sew today.
Lyn

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:56 am

Image Happy Christmas my quilty friends.
Lori 8-)

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:13 am

Merry Christmas everyone! Just popping in to let you know that I so appreciate all of you! Thanks for enriching my life in so many ways! It's been great having quilting buddies! I hope that 2024 will treat you well!

Return to “Sew ins”