Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Valerie

Daily discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: Valerie

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:19 am

Valerie, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved dad. I know there is a painful empty place in your heart, but I hope there is also a joyful spot knowing he is finally in heaven with God and reunited with all his loved ones who have gone before. Thank you for sharing him with us for so many years. I came to love him, too, hearing your stories about him. God bless your family.

mary z

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:36 am

Thank you all for your loving thoughts and prayers. It will be a tough couple of weeks but I will get through it. My younger sister is here to help with initial planning and next steps. She can't stay for the funeral as her husband has health problems and is home alone. Dad's attorney is also helping to walk me through the financial aspects so that goes according to the law.

But I especially appreciate all the love and support from this wonderful group of people. Bless you all. I will check in as I can.

Thank you
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:41 am

Valerie,

So sorry for your loss. Glad your sister is with you even if for a short time and you have support from an attorney. Many hugs and prayers.

Carol

patches4

Post by patches4 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:18 am

Valerie

You have my deepest sympathy love and hugs at this time. I too have been down this road of a parents passing. Its tough. BUT simple things, memories will keep them alive forever in our hearts and lives.Glad your sister is able to help and try not to be overwhelmed just take things day by day and ask people questions most people are so eager to help.
Just know you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as well as all of your quilter friends on this forum.
Hugs and love,
Tina B
Patches4

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:36 pm

So sorry for the loss of your Dear Dad, Prayers for you and your family during these hard days ahead. Please know we are all praying for you. Joan

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:37 pm

Valerie.....So Sad to hear about your Dad. Now he can relax & hang with God. Imagine that.
I hope the next few weeks go smoothly for you. ((((((HUGS))))))
We'll all be Praying for what you need.

Love & prayers..............Kathy

Return to “Sew ins”