Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday May 26

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Friday May 26

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Fri May 26, 2023 8:32 am

:D Good Sunny Morning...........

Happy to be here today. The computer would not let me in yesterday & today it took 10mins. Can't tell my girls because they keep pushing me to get a new something. I can't decide between a lap top & a tablet.

Yesterday I did some deep cleaning in the sewing room. No matter how many times I opened the fabric cupboards I couldn't face working in there. Will do a little more in here today & do my very best to empty the dishwasher. I've managed to to avoid it for 3 days.
I need to pay more attention to the world around me....I just found out it's Memorial Weekend. I knew it was coming because that's all you hear on the TV. The Hummingbirds are making me happy every day. Also the oriole is still visiting the feeder, eats upside down.
Today I hope to sew on my BOM, I have 3 months to do.

Becca.......Good Morning to You!! I'm so happy to hear your new place is ready. You'll have to tell us all about it. I just know you will have a wonderful week with your DGS.

Lois......looks like you will be all set to shop & clean after your appointment.
Dust is out best friend...always there for us!

Judi......if Ken is getting into the restless, cranky stage he must be getting better. We always want to be back to ourselves. I'm happy to hear you were able to get out for some lunch & chitchat, you deserved it.

Flo.......roses.....I never know you could root them yourself. Good Luck. When I was in 6th grade I learned about rooting & grafting. I tried to do it to everything in my yard, never worked...lol Blood work & a hair cut that's a good day. I'll call for a hair cut today.

Jana......that's a scary way to wake up. Gets your blood flowing. I hope there's not damage to the house. Hope all goes well for Kari.

I have to go now.
Love & Prayers............Kathy

Return to “Sew ins”