Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday May 23 rd

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: Tuesday May 23 rd

Post by grammiequilts » Tue May 23, 2023 1:24 pm

Hi all my internet finally is back on....Thamk you Maryz for letting everyon know....Ken is doing well he went down stair and bck..it tuckered him out but he needs to move...He will come down to the dinner table for ribs and baked potato tonight...I havent figured out a vegetable yet,,,Last knee he did after a week too....
I have some time to sew today...and my foot pedal fell apart.....a bunch of pieces///I tried taping it together and it worked a bit but didnt want to stop running,,,,I was sad...had time to sew and this happened....Ken called the repair shop that "spa's" my machines and he had one if was iffy since my machine is almost 30 yrs old. Was not inexpensive but I ran up there and got it....so I am back in business again...hoping to sew down the appliques on the Sept block tonight,,, hope all your problems get solved today too,,,,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue May 23, 2023 5:12 pm

They got the house! The kids are under contract and now the final financing is started. The kids are hoping to have it all closed by the middle of June -I think the 14th, is what the offer read.

Thanks for sweating this with me!

Jana

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue May 23, 2023 6:09 pm

Good evening. This was a very productive day. The weather cooperated and it was cool enough to wed eat all day long. I think, fingers crossed, that I am pretty much done.

If it's cool enough tomorrow I may use the bush whacker and knock down a few more weeds. Or I may get to the kitchen as planned. The kitchen is the easy part, I really only need to organize. I also want to go to the dump. I don't need to but it would be nice to have smaller dump loads rather than waiting till all the cans are full.

Maryq, I have a DEX who I also don't' hate. I will surely add your DEX, along with Jen to my prayers. If Jerry even hints at the word, OK while at the doctor's office I will contradict him with a vengeance. Thanks for the prayers.

Jana, I'm not good at waiting either. Guess I won't know until the morning.

Tina, love the Iris you made for the flower lotto. My mornings are wonderful. God makes a new one for me each day. We are looking into installing A/C finally, only been here 30+ years.

My son has been on the phone with me, then my dad, then me again. He wants to have us get together for dinner for my birthday, I will turn 60 this year. I told my son I would be happy with sandwich fixings and his company, but he wants dinner out. that boy loves his mom. And his mom loves him.

I'm pooped, you girls have a marvy evening, see you in the morning.
Chriss
Psalm 91

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue May 23, 2023 7:32 pm

Chriss, we just got AC last year.... after 37 years LOL NM never used to be good for AC, it was a swamp cooler state but now everyone is going AC and it's great! It takes getting used to though cause I'm so used to having windows open 24/7 when it's not freezing cold.
Jana, yay! Happy dance!
Tina

Return to “Sew ins”