Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday, May 5th

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Friday, May 5th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri May 05, 2023 8:59 am

Good morning. Here we are, another great and soggy day. There are two items on my to-do list. Bathrooms and sewing. Sure, would be nice to have a magic wand, I am not thrilled with cleaning bathrooms.

Maryz, love the picture you posted of Miss Kumquat. She has that mischievous look in her eye. I think she is going to be a fun little girl. I haven't figured out a 4th flower yet. I google different things, look at Pinterest and just come up with the same old patterns. Thankfully I have a little time yet. The town wide yard sale is in Deniar. There are at least 60 sales going on and I have an app on my phone that lists them in map order. I will be going alone as the group I was going with petered out. I'm sort of glad, going alone allows me to go at my own pace and perhaps hit the book sale at the Modesto library.

Maryq, the next town with doctors is Merced, and that is where we are going.. I was born in Mariposa and raised in Merced. I live between both towns. Jerry won't travel further for anything. His heels are dug in. We have a doctor appointment on Monday and will see if a biopsy can get scheduled. I just wish I knew the outcome rather than waiting for it. I am not a good waiter, and the saga continues.

Judi, poor Coleen, LOL. Not sure which is the best or worse. A fat gene or a never get the flu gene. Congratulations to DD, how exciting to get her degree.

Valerie, hope the FODMOD diet fixes everything. odd about the ekg results. Maybe you had the attack and had no idea? It sounds like you found a good doctor.

Time for breakfast, scrambled eggs with spinach sounds good. Hope you all have an amazing day
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

grammiequilts

Re: Friday, May 5th

Post by grammiequilts » Fri May 05, 2023 10:11 am

FYI For those who asked....Sophia is doing very very well...He liver looks great and her spleen is normal sized...Drs do not know why it all went south last year.. Her joint pain is minimal and may be all the prayers made her a little bit better,,,well maybe a lot of prayer a lot better.thank you xxxxxooooo

Return to “Sew ins”