Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday March 21,2023

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Tuesday March 21,2023

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:25 am

Good morning. We are going to see a couple of soggy days. I need to buy some rubber type shoes or boots. My Skecher or New Balance cloth tennis shoes just don't stay dry and end up spending the night around the heater vent to dry out. After the couple of rain days, we will see sunshine.

Still waiting for Jerry's tests to be scheduled. It's only been since Friday and the weekend doesn't count but don't they realize I am waiting? and don't they realize who I am? Patience isn't high on my list of qualities.

Lois, I love Mac salad. I have some leftover fried chicken from last night. If you bring the salad we can have a playdate?

Judi, my dad had lots of trouble with his internet because he changed companies and AT&T couldn't fix the issues. He dropped AT&T and went back to Comcast. Here, in the boonies where I live, we only have one choice for internet, but they don't do cell phones. Glad you have a techie on board to help you fix your computer. Happy birthday to Liam, where did he pick to go for dinner?

Maryz, I went and looked. Seems I only get the daily QIAD email on my phone, not on my computer or tablet. Same email address, go figure. You really don't need that book. While it is on sale by the time you pay shipping it will be costly. I wish they had a weekly cart thing like MSQC has. Pick your daily deal and have it sent at the end of the week, so the shipping is less.

Katy, love the quilt. I see we are back in cleaning mode again. Guess that means we are done resting and it's back to being Katyized.

I think I will make Jerry some breakfast if he wants any. then get my day started. Hope you girls have a wonderful day,
Chriss
Psalm 91

Return to “Sew ins”