Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB - Monday, March 20th

Daily discussions.
purrfect-lady

SUPPER CLUB - Monday, March 20th

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:00 am

Good morning,

We've had 3 days in a row that broke 60*. Yay! But today - the day we leave for camping - we're 13* coolerand the rains have returned. On well. This is how it goes in a PNW spring.

Yesterday I finished packing the trailer fridge and then gathered up everything for my swap blocks and my new cat project. I've also been trimming scraps and I'm down to a small tote. That's going, too. Before long, I'll have that 3-headed dragon whipped into shape! If anyone needs squares of any size from 1-1/3" to 7", let me know! lol! Or strips! I sure got 'em!

We pass the Warm Factory in the tiny town of Elma on the way so we ordered a bolt of batting to pick up on the way home. 10% off today only with on-line coupon. :D

LORI - have fun at your retreat! We will want to hear all about it when you get back! We'll be getting to our campsite just about the time you leave for your trip. How far will you travel? We're going about 115 miles.

CAROL - you're right - any day we wake up alive is a day to celebrate! And isn't it nice to have some days with no commitments on your calendar! Enjoy these days!

IRISH - So happy Kathy is coming to town! When? How has she fared with all the snow in the Tahoe area? OH, I remember when your Jim walked in the parade and the girls danced. Those were the days!

I'm not sure just what supper will be. Our friends didn't tell us until yesterday that they were cancelling and they had planned supper together for our first night. But I have a full pantry and a frozen mac & cheese in the freezer for just such an occasion so we won't starve. Tomorrow night will be the warmest and dryest day at the beach so we're going to grill a steak to share.

What can we get for you?

Return to “Sew ins”