Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday, March 16th - use the other post

Daily discussions.
suzette58

Thursday, March 16th - use the other post

Post by suzette58 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:36 am

Good morning everyone.
I managed to sleep to 6 am this morning. I feel good. We had some excitement here in town the night before last. A house caught fire. The house has had some work done and was on the market. So thank goodness it was empty. Nothing has been said yet as to what caused it. The sad thing is we have a lot of homeless people and they just break in and stay. A few years ago an empty outlet mall caught fire because the homeless started fires in the stores to stay warm and they spread. Enough bad news. Today I should be able to finish the first memory quilt and get the binding on it. Then on to the next one. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

MaryZ - I don’t know what I am going to make for the new babies. It is hard to decide. Even tho the babies live close we hardly see them. Sad.
Suzette

Return to “Sew ins”