Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday March 16th 2023

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Thursday March 16th 2023

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:51 am

Good Sunny Morning......

I'll say it a nice day. Snow all over & the sun to melt it. It's 42*
I'm being distracted by A couple of Godzilla movies. :D The 'left overs' chicken turned out great. I'll use low sodium V8 next time too. No cooking plans today.....maybe some hummus.

Judi.....we must like your area. Sorry Ken has knee pain. Works out good ice pack & paper work. I can smell that sauce over here.

Katy....Happy Happy Day to you finishing your binding, what an achievement!
I can't wait to see you quilt.

Vel......it was a mild Winter here also. Looks like you got your day off to a great start

Lois :? .....those cutting tables they are magnets for everything. Happy truck shopping....hope you find just the right one.

Maryz........sounds like you are stocking up for the Winter. I put the fan on her extras list. Mary if I make it up the ladder you will be the first person I'll call, don't hold your breath. Remember I fell of the 1 step step stool & cracked the elbow? I can not wait to see your beautiful 'crazy quilt'...I'm sure it beautiful. Home Sweet Home.

Becca.......happy to hear the weather is letting you out for a walk & fresh air. You, Denise & Mark are blessed to have each other. I hope your new home has all the things you want want it. Prayers for Gabriel's appointment.

Love & Prayers.....................Kathy

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:23 pm

Great news - all of us looking for the new release of the On Wander Lane from Art to heart, they are out and on the website. I just ordered all the rest that I didn't have.

Jana

Boy is she quick, my order is already shipped out in today's mail!

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:40 pm

Thank you Jana I ordered mine too. I just got an email from her xxxooo

Return to “Sew ins”