Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday, March 8

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Wednesday, March 8

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:12 am

:? :?
OK, who moved my QIAD page to the left 2"?
Good Party Cloudy Morning.......

Not much happening here with me. Yesterday Kimberly talked with her lawyer about the long over due credit card. The amount due has gone from 25K to 32K & they refused to sent the lawyer any paper work. He doesn't think it's real plus the cut off date has passed for when you can sue. They'll keep an eye on it.
A few uglies & some sewing with pork chop w/apple sauce & sweet potato for dinner.
Oh I forgot I'm good at washing laundry but not so good at folding & puttering away. I miss the table in my old laundry room. My bedroom is only a few feet from the dryer. :roll:

My boyfriend is going to be on TV all next week.......Godzilla!!

Suzette.........it good to know you have a good backup machine. I take my backup out every once in a while to give it a spin just to keep things moving. Hope your baby is home soon. What new feet did you get?

Lois......enjoy your appointment & feel great.

Katy....I just thought up my own cleaning 'hack'. I have a O-Ceder spin mop. I'm going to wash the mop & use it to do my walls. I can reach to top of the wall. My house will smell like a salad. Sounds like you had a very nice day yesterday.

Flo.......there will be a lot of peeping at your house.

Maryz.......I've never heard of a clock like yours. Sounds like a good idea. Hope you're not out of sync today. You are sweet, thank you for the floss offer buy I have found a good yellow in a kit I never made. I'll order from you next time. Do they think they can make us believe it's really worth $5.06? :P OMG too bad about the stink bugs.

Judi.....that Katy is a "influencer" like on you tube. Smoke sure does like to linger. I did a fabric swap when I first joined here & I had to toss the fabric out. Just couldn't get smell out.

Vel......I have a med size bin with my little scraps, 2 1/2 & 1 1/2. Does anyone want some?? You painting project is a very nice change of pace. Enjoy.

Maryq.........hope you get all your running around quickly so you can sew. Prepping up some projects is a great idea.

Diane.......the new land sounds wonderful. I hope it all works out for you. Oh dear, it's a bad week for machines.

Love & Prayers.........Kathy

auntjana

Re: Wednesday, March 8

Post by auntjana » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:33 pm

Good afternoon!

Lyn - first off, I have searched my craft patterns and when I last cleaned them up, I must have gotten rid of that beading Christmas tree. I'm so sorry.

Today is one of those Wednesdays! Can't decide if I'm going, coming, or just plain lost! LOL!

Hopefully I will see a sewing machine today. I need to smell cotton!

See y'all tomorrow!

Hugs,
Jana

Return to “Sew ins”