Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday March 3

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Friday March 3

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:29 am

Sitting in the waiting room waiting on Jerry’s pet scan to be completed. They said about an hour and a half so he should be done soon

Stupid man in a big stupid truck parked next to me and I told him I couldn’t get out of my car. Thankfully he moved. Why do people buy big trucks and park them in small made for cars parking spaces? I’ll tell you why, it’s because they are stupid

So, starting now, it’s going to be a wonderful day. The sun is shining and if I ever get home I’m going to go volunteer to help with the enchilada feed in Hornitos.

I could really use an attitude adjustment

Have a great day
Chriss
Psalm 91

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:34 pm

Chriss - (((HUGS))) I think you need several!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:40 pm

Chriss, hope you day improved. Sometimes the little things get to me too. I just try and push past it. I usually have a little talk with myself and decide it's really not worth my time and energy.

Izzy, sure hope you can get rid of the pain.

Maryz, your cutting mat is 20 years old? Wow. I change mine out every 4-5 years. The mat can make cutting more difficult even with a sharp blade. I a little persnickety. Bill got a good deal. I'll have to go take a look see.

Jana, It's almost party time. The excitement has been building all week.

Maryq, hope all went well with KC.

Judi, thanks for the info on corrections. I always forget to do that.

It's been a beautiful day here. 62* and sunshine. I checked on my dad this morning, then I made him spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. He was very happy with that. I almost have 24 Ohio blocks with sashing finished. Then I can put them together.

Have a good sleep.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”