Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday February 6,2023

Daily discussions.
WeeOne

Re: Monday February 6,2023

Post by WeeOne » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:54 am

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Chriss, hope you have a wonderful, well desired trip. Enjoy the family and give your Uncle a hug from me. I had a favorite Uncle. I'm sure you will call Jerry and check on him. I'm glad he encouraged you to go.

MaryZ, Garry is doing Ok, thanks for asking. I'm glad that the Nurse Practitioner couldn't see him. I really wanted the head Dr, but was told he was too busy. Guess they found an opening. As for the sewing equipment, I did find that I had brought a 6 x 12" ruler and the 12 1/2" sq ruler. So if I need to cut anything I think I can make it work. I will always bring the tote from now on.

Garry is up early, for him. I told him we would put up the brackets for the flags we bought a while back. But, we will have to go to Ace Hardware and buy a drill first. We do have a drill in Texas, in the bay of the MH. lol I better make breakfast. Later.

Lyn

Return to “Sew ins”