Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday Feb 4th 2023

Daily discussions.
velvet

Re: Saturday Feb 4th 2023

Post by velvet » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:06 pm

My hubby and I were watching the balloon and the jets were in the sky making circles all over. I came back in because it is cold went back to sewing. Then out of of nowhere the explosion twice was very loud and rumbling. We saw the jets leaving white lines behind them and just saw a small white dot in the sky.
Hope the remains will be pick up from the ocean. We have to be on alert from our enemies.

Diane

auntjana

Re: Saturday Feb 4th 2023

Post by auntjana » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:41 pm

Good afternoon!

All I can say is finally! Any bets on if they recover anything? You'll probably hear it all sunk before they got there.

Sarah and I went out to a favorite LQS to spend their gift of a birthday discount. I behaved and only got a Moda fat quarter bundle and the favorite red that was in the FQ pack as the back of a new quilt. This will be a mixed bag of sawtooth stars, with with white around the stars. I'll use various ToT's from my stash. This will be a fun quilt. No real pattern, just what's in my brain. Also ordered a St Patrick's day bench pillow kit that will be here shortly. I also ordered three new Art to Heart books the other day. Enough to get into trouble.

So I am heading down to start some sawtooth stars.

Hugs,
Jana

Return to “Sew ins”