Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday February 2, 2023

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Thursday February 2, 2023

Post by zfatcat » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:37 pm

Happy Birthday Diane and Katy. Hope you are enjoying a lovely day with family and friends.
Lori 8-)

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:58 pm

Lori I tried to open the doors today, must too cold yet.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:51 pm

Lyn, I tried to pick you up for cake but couldn't find your place.

Valerie, we use vinegar and baking soda for clearing out drains. Jerry wants me to just not worry about any cleaning until we know where we stand. So ok, I won't clean too much. Hope dad sits up a little longer tomorrow, I can see where a bath and a visit can poop a person out. You are right, there are a lot of people who have come and gone here. The numbers really have dwindled. I will google homemade cleaners and see what comes up. Hope the caregiver stuff gets resolved. I failed to ask, are you feeling better and over the gunk you had?

Lori, we almost hit 60 degrees here today, it was beautiful. I will also look Myers, probably easier to buy a bottle than get the stuff and mix my own.

Today was a nice day. I will go this weekend and buy Jerry some sweat pants and some shoes that he doesn't have to tie. Seems wherever he goes people ask him to take off his clothes, including his shoes.

Good night girls.

chriss
Psalm 91

Return to “Sew ins”