Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday, Jan 16th

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: Monday, Jan 16th

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:02 am

Good morning quilting world. Going to try once again to get better. Thought I was on the mend and then bingo, I was wrong, So I feel better but still coughing, easily SOB and get shaky quick. But I am going to stay one step in front of the other. I have missed all my sewing sessions this month so way way behind. I have continued to test neg for Covid so just a bad cold. Dr. says I really need to figure out how to get some rest, She may be right. ,

I may one day get caught up on the happenings here.

Maryz I see you are on your way back, safe travels. Yes Chriss prayed for rain and my oh my did God hear her prayers! My yards are saturated. I have about 8 - 10 inch deep water along my back fence. I think we have a bit more coming on Wed but then that should be it. Nothing else in the forecast for the next 10 days.

Lyn I may need to try that sleep rule on my nights off. I think part of my insomnia is my body is so used to getting up at night to go do visits I can't sleep when I am off. I have asked for the evening shift when it comes available.

Chriss glad you are making some progress with the driveway. Hope you get that propane filled soon. With the rain stopping, the temps will likely drop. I too looked at those Maringale books. There is no way I would likely ever get any of them made so really a waste of money, I am trying so hard not to purchase fabric. I have plenty of it.

Kathy prayers for you and your family. Sounds like lots going on.

Maryq all I can say is that is overwhelming. What a chore. You are so wonderful to help this lady out. I see some I would love to have but mine stack is pretty much as bad as her's. I think many quilt groups take donations for charity quilts.

Katy your quilt sounds like it's going to be so cute. I love ham and beans. Love cornbread with it! I should make some here soon. It's been chicken soups for a few weeks now.

It's a holiday so caregiver off. I have a young man here helping me. He also came yesterday. He is learning well.

So lunch is here. And time for Dad's snack so need to get, Want to get some sewing done too. My lotto blocks are done and now moving onto my BOM block. Have a great day everyone.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”