Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday, Jan 5th

Daily discussions.
auntjana

Re: Thursday, Jan 5th

Post by auntjana » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:21 am

Phones- when there's emergencies, sheriffs, fire and local police can, and do turn off the cell towers to limit calls, so they can have use to take care of what is needed. Then a landline, that is just a old fashioned phone, that just plugs into a wall, not the cordless ones, will work during power outages. So we continue to have at least one phone here in our house that is just the old fashioned type. If you use VOIP - voice over internet protocol, you won't have a phone either, if the internet is down.

Sometimes old is best!

Jana

Becca

Re: Thursday, Jan 5th

Post by Becca » Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:53 am

Hello everyone wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the prayers support cards and love shown to me
It’s been a long tiring journey but much has been accomplished
House is ready We have one interested before giving it to realtor
I will probably go into retirement place & get an apartment That’s what the kids want me safe& it I need help it’s there
One piece of advice WEED out ahead of time I did a lot ahead
Thanks for being good listeners & great friends
Love & Hugs to all please keep me in your prayers for guidance and wisdom I want to
Be where God wants me. Becca

Return to “Sew ins”