Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday December 7 2022

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Wednesday December 7 2022

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:47 am

Good Dark Damp(again)Rainy Morning......

It took a lot of effort to drag myself out of bed this AM. And then the computer tried to give me a hard time. If one can lose one's curser I did. it was hiding off screen. Who's idea was it to make it white, needs to be brighter!

On a chilled day like today it would be nice to make baked beans, a little heat & great smell. Maybe I'll do bread, one with cinn.

Lois....Good luck with your outside decorations....bet it looks great.

Maryz......before I could understand what Dec 7 was my mother would say "Today is the that will live in infamy." We didn't understand what infamy meant either. I'm watching " Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo" & the Air force theme music. I do not have your Winter address can you PM me? Please & thank you.

Jana....Daniel's new snow blower sounds like a good idea. Good to see Sandee is going better. Keeping Kari in my prayers.

Judi.......sugar cookies are always a good idea! Happy to hear Sophia is doing better.

Vel......this is sure "cookie" time! How nice if we could have a swap? Praying that hoarseness is gone by the 21st.

Maryq......how did the eye Dr appointment go? Need to keep your quilting eyes in tip top shape.

Flo....zippers are a real pain.

Val.....my Flu shot really hurt this year & it was a hot spot. Happy your Dad's meds got straightened out.

Love & Prayers................Kathy

billizzy

Re: Wednesday December 7 2022

Post by billizzy » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:19 am

Good morning โ˜€๏ธ

Judi my grand in kindergarten now is writing in cursive and can read words in cursive. That was one thing I was going to make sure he learned.

So I finish the quilt on Monday finished another one this morning so my nephew and his kids Quilts are done. I still have my two brothers and their wives quilt to make and then I will be done. Well I donโ€™t have to make them. I just have to quilt them.
I am hoping to get them done and in the mail to Germany by next week

I have been so busy. Yesterday was library day and every morning and night. I am working on Quilts.

Not to mention all day I am with students one more week and then schools are on Christmas break

I am so ready for summer break ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Rain here so the past two mornings DH could not feed so Iโ€™ve had to go out during the day and do the feeding when the rain stops so that makes for a very busy day

Hugs ๐Ÿค— prayers ๐Ÿ™ happy stitches ๐Ÿงต
๐Ÿizzy

Return to โ€œSew insโ€