Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday November 29,2022

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: Tuesday November 29,2022

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:58 am

Good morning, missed you all yesterday. Had a busy day and by the time it was over, I was done, took my shower 5:45 last night and went to bed. No calls so far last night. 2 more hours.

I met a young girl yesterday (long story). She had a child about 4 ish with her. She was very friendly (the child a bit shy), seemed to be very well educated. We talked for about 15 minutes or so. She found herself in need of 4 quarters so I gave them to her. We then went our separate ways. When I got back to my car, there was a note on it with her phone number to call so she could repay me. I simply texted her and let her know to put the dollar in her child's piggy bank. She and her husband are facing some challenging times (I don't have all the details) but she is certainly in need of prayer. I am not sure why I was so impressed with her but I really was. Just asking for a few prayers for her and her child's life. She will need strength to face the immediate future.

Maryz so sorry to hear about your Brother's impending loss. Vaccine's are preventing extreme cases of Covid in most instances but with her Advanced Alzheimer's I am sure she is at pretty high risk. Prayers for a comfortable EOL.

My DBIL is also ill. He called yesterday and sounded horrid. Says he had a 100.5 fever, cough, chest pain, and had borrowed some oxygen from a neighbor. He has an appointment at 8 AM this AM. Haven't heard from him this morning though. Afraid to call and wake him up.

I have never had a problem with Etsy. Sellars do have a certain amount of time to mail. I don't really know what the time limit is. I also make sure when I order that I read the reviews from other buyers. Not a 100% guarantee that all will go well but helpful. Other things can happen too, they can get sick, etc.

Today I have to go see my patient for my day job. Then to the base for Dad's meds and some commissary time. Hoping to get to finish the camel when I get home.

Caregiver will be here soon so best get. Hope all your bobbins are full!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

maryq

Re: Tuesday November 29,2022

Post by maryq » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:26 am

Good Morning Girls

WE GOT SNOW! Kind of pretty actually .. especially since I don't have to go any place.. I can stay home and worry about Shawn and Brennen on the roads!

Slept way to late this morning and from the looks of it, the gremlins had a grand time in my house last night, so I better get right to it!

wanted to let you know I got results from the CT scan this morning and from what I can tell everything is normal! Not sure where we go from here, but am thinking the Dr will call later.

So I'm going to go fill my coffee cup and see what I can do to remedy the messes!

Have a wonderful fay every one!

Return to “Sew ins”