Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday November 22, 2022

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Tuesday November 22, 2022

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:51 am

Good morning. Happy Eve of the Eve of Thanksgiving.

This morning after my bible reading, I went for a walk then came back here to chat with you all. So far, it's been a great day. We are up to 2.7 miles per hour and walk two miles. Working our way up to three miles per hour.

Finished the shopping yesterday got the rolls which was the only thing we had forgotten to get. I usually forget the cool whip but there are two small containers in the freezer. I hate to admit it but I could eat it with a spoon and don't need to add pie.

Judi, if I lived closer, I would want to be a part of your family. I have a very small family. My sister and I are rarely in touch with each other. My son went to college in a town near her and lived there for two years. She never once called him. When my son graduated from junior college in the town where my mom lived, my mom didn't attend because she was watching a movie in her apartment. My mom and I haven't really spoken in several years for many reasons, she finally moved to be near my sister who now lives in Oregon. It's just My dad and stepmom now, so the 4 of us will have dinner together. If it weren't for my dad and kids, I wouldn't have a family. Richard won't likely have children and we will see what Marilyn does. My step siblings and I get along but don't get together or talk very often. I'm not sad about it, it just is what it is. I've always been a bit envious of close families.

Maryz, when Kennedy died, I was only about 4 months old. Jerry remembers it vividly. He and I are only 7 years apart but the things that he remembers vs what I remember are vastly different. Nice to have almost your choice of RV spaces to camp in. Your winter wonderland pattern will be cute. are you doing it all in red?

Lois, 6 weeks is a long wait but I bet it will be beautiful.

Flo, we have lots of diseased oaks and pine trees around here. It's sad to travel into the mountains and see brown trees when they should be green.

Jana, I bet Karlie is eating up the extra grandma attention. I'd add a little frosting to that Cinnamon filled pie dough. it sounds wonderful.

Becca, I bet it feels good to have so much accomplished. Good for having the allergy report come out with a gold star.

Maryq, it's like we are twins. I also have some fabric in my totes that I don't want to cut up because it is so pretty. silly huh?

Lori, your snowman a to z is adorable.

Valerie, hope you have a wonderful day as well.

Do you smell that? bacon is cooking. I guess I had best get my shower in and start my day. Hope you all have a wonderful day
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

zfatcat

Re: Tuesday November 22, 2022

Post by zfatcat » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:19 am

Chriss, I can smell the bacon from here.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”