Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday, September 25

Daily discussions.
WeeOne

Re: Sunday, September 25

Post by WeeOne » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:30 am

Clear blue skies and 60's. Oh, as I'm sitting on the deck having coffee I'm starting to see some aspen trees are turning, little spots of yellow/gold on the mountain sides. Isn't God's world great.

Dennis came over yesterday and we talked about the repairs on the decks. We are very glad this man is going to do the job. He doesn't take on new clients very often. If this project goes well, he will be the one to do some other deferred maintenance in this house.

MaryZ, thank you!! You've made me realize I don't have to leave October 1st. We'll leave when I have the stuff done.

Today I'm going to get all my sewing together that I will take to Texas. That way I won't be in a hurry just before leaving and forget something. I feel I will be able to then concentrate on cleaning under deck and garage.
Lyn

Return to “Sew ins”