Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday September 4th 2022

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Sunday September 4th 2022

Post by zfatcat » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:11 pm

Judi, your family gathering sounds like fun. I bet it was great to see everyone.

Becca, hope you find your fabric. I had some years ago and used it in a baby quilt.

We spent the afternoon with the family. Our daughter invited us over to swim since it was105*. We had fun and got to play with their new puppy and also our son's new dog. They wore each other out.
Lori 8-)

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:22 pm

Good afternoon. Hot and busy has been my day.

A friend wanted to make a hat on a headband for an event. we tried so hard to make what she wanted. Kind of a steampunk top hat on a headband. We remade a hat she had. I got her started and she is finishing it up. Fingers crossed for her.

Judi, I think it's cool. You are the favorite aunt and grandma. Your family gathers around you. You are the hub of your family. I really envy your time with family, it's something I don't have, a close caring family. Glad arrests have been made in the murder. So very glad your niece is out and about.

Becca, hope you had the best family visit ever. woo hoo, a new baby. hope you find that fabric.

Lois, saw that beautiful deer quilt on Instagram. great job. Let me know what you think of Glide Thread. I'm waiting for CT to have a sale so I can order some of their thread.

Maryz, SCORE!!!! Don't you love when you find a fun deal? It's been a while since I have been at a thrift store. Guess I need to think about going soon.

Jana, Moose and I chase squirrels' multiple times each day. If you ever need help, we will be right over. Not sure I could leave something in the mailbox knowing it's there. you have more willpower than I do.

Diane, glad you're negative.

Valerie, I want to go to Finish It class. I need to Finish It. Do you know what your quilt will look like when you start your BOM's or is it a surprise? My car should be done about Wednesday or Thursday. Waiting on Amazon to deliver the part.

Kathy, God bless our firepeople. Glad your batteries have been replaced. Did you ask the son of the quilter if you could meet his mom? Could be a great friendship.

Lori, what a perfect way to spend a very hot day. I would have joined you but I don't even own a swimsuit.

Tomorrow is my day. I will do church online then sew. I am not going anywhere or doing anything. It's just me and my machine. My backing will be here on Wednesday. I want to be ready for it. Just going to stitch this one in the ditch.

Hope you girls had a great night,
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:35 pm

https://www.hancocks-paducah.com/Blank- ... -Quilt-Kit

This is the BOM Chriss. Lots of triangles. Any time you want to go to class let me know. 2nd Thursday of each month. 10:30 to 2:30 No October though as she is going on Vacation.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”