Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday, August 6th

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Saturday, August 6th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:23 am

Good morning. It's going to be a great day today.

Funny, I played bingo last night. I was talking with a lady we were saying how nice it would be to win. I told her that God didn't think it was a good idea for me to win big. Well, right after that I won $50. Then when I got home in the mail was my mileage check for just over $100. While that doesn't make me rich, it does mean there's hope. Crazy how things work.

Today I take the boys next door to town, there is a backpack give away. I also have their midyear letters from Santa that I will put in their mail box so that after the back packs we can pick up the mail and they will get a special surprise from Santa. He wrote each a letter telling them how good they have been. I found the cutest DIY sun catchers for them to make.

Suzette, sleeping wasn't working for me last night either. My head was so busy thinking it couldn't sleep. ugh. Hope DH's sleep test works tonight.

Kathy, we turned our ac on yesterday afternoon. This morning it's windows open, hopefully for quite a while.

Flo, glad the knee is feeling better.

Velda, I so love a good rummage sale. So so wish I was there.

Maryz, hope Bill has a safe trip to help your friend. Woo hoo, a day toyourself. fun fun.

Jana, ask Michael if I can have the maid service too? what a treat. We are also having taco's tonight. Mine will be taco nachos over pork rinds.

Maryq, it is a beautiful day for having the windows open. The humidity seems to be across the country. Sure makes my hair go frizzy.

Guess I need to get dressed and ready to get some back packs. There may also be a trip to the library book sale. Those boys need books. And, there may be ice cream in today's outing as well. All very important things.

Have a groovy day,
Chriss
Psalm 91

Return to “Sew ins”