Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday August 5, 2022

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: Friday August 5, 2022

Post by grammiequilts » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:56 pm

I use Bissell pro Max Clean and protect it has 4x at the top for 4times more active ingredients. it cleans ground in dirt and even got rid of a spilled coffee stain that Ken had under his chair..( He claims he didnt even know he spilled it) dont know how long it has been there. I couldnt find it in my big box store but you might find it by you...I ordered it from amazon yesterday and it came late this afternoon...So I will finish the deed tomorrow..I only have 2 room in my house that are carpeted...but I have used it on an area rug and it worked great there too,,as long as you dont soak it,,,it will take tforever to dry.My own trick on an area rug is to take old towels fold them ( I have a box of them just for that they are ragged and torn) and put them under the rug to circulate air to speed drying. xxxooo

zfatcat

Re: Friday August 5, 2022

Post by zfatcat » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:13 pm

Love that fabric Vel. I wouldn't want to cut it either.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”