Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

THURSDAY AUGUST 4

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: THURSDAY AUGUST 4

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:21 am

Thank you Lyn I wrote down the info,,Chey did bring a book with her but said its for the plane ride...Havent seen her touch it here,,,,
Maryz the good will store is a great idea. Except I am the one who finds things I "Need" we shall see what the plan is for tomorrow..
I got half the furniture moved and half the rug shampood...My bedroom is L shaped...The long part is done and drying.. I will try to do the short side tomorrow. I ran out of carpet shampoo..( thought the bottle was full.)..so after it dries will move the furniture back...Nothing very heavy,,i have sliders under the legs. r
resume tomorrow. xxxxxxxooooooo

Marilynsgrammy

Re: THURSDAY AUGUST 4

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:38 am

Good morning. My grandpa would say Morning? it's almost time to go to bed. It's going to be another scorcher today. Our high is supposed to be 99 but that's what they said about our 104* yesterday too. Not believing the weather people, I think, as grandma would say, they lie like a rug.

Today is going to be all about Medicare. zoom meetings, online classes, and whatever else comes my way. My appointments for October are filled up, just waiting for November and December to fill up. If you want to check to see if you are getting the best deal on your Part D, now is the time to make an appointment with your local HICAP office. Or go to Medicare.gov and check it out online yourself. You don't have to open a Medicare.gov account, you can do this as a guest.

Yesterday was dinner with the parents, we had lasagna. Mine was made with sliced cabbage instead of noodles. It was pretty good. Jerry doesn't need to cook for the rest of the week, we will have fridge pot luck. Crazy how little we eat compared to this time last year.

I've started putting my calendar quilt together then will get to my RW&B quilt. the RWB looks so pretty on my design wall, I almost hate to take the blocks down to put them together.

Judi, I've never been on a cruise, heck, I've never been on a 3 hour tour. Hope Sophia has a blast. If I were there I would take Chey to all the thrift stores and be silly, then out for lunch and ice cream.

Maryz, 6 whole hours and I never once got a call to post bail.

Valerie, my son lives in Salinas. He often tells me how the temp is easily 20 degrees lower than my temp. He, like you, is nearer the coast than I am. hope the ramp stuff gets resolved soon.

gotta go, not a lot of play time in my near future.

Have a great day,
Chriss
Exodus 33:14

Return to “Sew ins”