Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

July 30th 2022

Daily discussions.
billizzy

Re: July 30th 2022

Post by billizzy » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:17 am

Good morning ladies yes I audio text I don’t have time to type so I’m usually walking around the house and talking into my phone at the same time it’s called multitasking

Oh my goodness yes we only have six new piglets unfortunately our little runt passed away through the night so he’s gone so there’s only five. three boys two girls.

Woke up at 6 AM this morning so got up had coffee DH and I went out got all the feeding done then I got in the garden picked out a 5 gallon bucket of tomatoes and some cucumbers so today I will canned more tomatoes and more pickles I also got half of the garden weeded around the tomatoes cucumbers and all I think I planted cantaloupes but we can’t figure out for sure because they all look different so we’re waiting to see I think they’re two different types of Cantelope

I’ve been doing uglies right now trying to get the laundry caught up and picking up the house and getting ready for homecoming tomorrow at church
DH and I went and decorated last night it took us longer to drive there and drive home that’s two hours of driving to get everything set up but it looks really pretty

Chris I hate all the damage those fires are doing out there to you guys I hope eventually they will be put out
Shirley May you’re in my prayers so much going on I just don’t know how you’re taking care of DH and dealing with all the changes that are coming
Sherry I hate to see that you’ve been sick also and got the Covid bug hope it’s an easy case
and you get over it soon

Jana I have five roosters and three are getting ready to be put down and put in the freezer you should hear it here in the morning

Well need to sit down at the piano and do some practicing for music tomorrow

Hugs 🤗 prayers 🙏 happy stitches 🧵
🐐izzy

KATHYSQUILTS

Re: July 30th 2022

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:59 am

Hello

I didn't disappear again. Lost my WIFI, cable man just left. My loss if WIFI was my fault I some how clicked on airplane mode with out knowing...what talent I have He fixed a few things with my cable stuff. updated my boxes, ect.

So happy to say I'm in the meddle of cleaning the sewing. I'll read what you've been up too & post tomorrow.

Love & prayers...............Kathy

Return to “Sew ins”