Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Need Prayers please.....family falling apart on all sides!

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Need Prayers please.....family falling apart on all sides!

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:18 pm

Hi, I haven't posted sooner but I've had you & your family in my prayers.

(((((((HUGS)))))))Kathy

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:04 pm

Kathy, I know many folks pray without posting and I so appreciate that. But a few comforting, caring words and so many hugs across the miles along with a prayer sure touches my heart.

Praying for you and your family too. Know that you have lots of health problems lately too. Hope things are improving every day for you and your loved ones. Sending lots of hugs right back to you along with prayers for healing. May God bless you and all your family. Take life one day at a time, with God walking by your side. Healing takes time for all of us. I feel better today than yesterday.

Hugs and love and prayers, Shirley Mae

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:13 pm

Quiltgram8, thank you for a special message and the words to one of my favorite hymns. I never knew it had that many verses. This one is a favorite from my childhood when I attended a little country church up in northern Nebr. thanks for all the verses. I will copy and print it off and use it as a book mark in my bible to remind me each day of What a Friend we have in JESUS.

Thank you for bringing me those words of comfort and hope for a better tomorrow. Prayers for you and your family today too. I know your life has changed some in the past year or so too. You sound happy and busy with your new life. God bless you in some special way today too.

Oh, and by the way, what does the 8 mean on the end of your QIAD name? Is that how many dgks you have?

Love and hugs and thanks for your prayers. Shirley Mae

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:22 pm

MaryZ, thank you for your kind words. Yes I do have more family here in PHX area. Our youngest DD and family are here. But that is the DD who just found out this week she has breast cancer. Perhaps God put us here for her instead of us here to be taken care of by her. She has a teen son almost 15 and he sure doesn't seem to understand quite what breast cancer is all about. Her husband tries but he isn't much help sometimes at all and they are also dealing with his mom in a nearby nursing home too.

Our son called tonight and said they have an offer on the house but still need home inspection and loan approval. etc and all the hoops needed to jump thru for a VA loan for the buyer. So now not moving until end of Aug and said today he will NOT give the house away so will see what happens next. WE all know God has a plan and not sure it is the same as my son's. He doesn't seem to think he needs God anymore these days so please pray that God works on his heart and head and does what ever it is that God wants, not what my son wants.( it won't let me write anymore past this line so thanks, I will keep you all posted)

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:39 am

Yes, the 8 is referring to 8 grandchildren. They all live so far away, that I don't have close connection with all of them. As you know, prayers are our great connection. And I do just that, pray that they all will have God's Grace and protection.
Have a blessed day!
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Sew ins”