Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

July 29th 2022

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: July 29th 2022

Post by Quiltmom » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:30 am

Good morning all! Just got back from urgent care. I have been so sick for last couple of days I decided to go in. They thought I might have pneumonia but xrays were okay. I have Covid so must stay away from people until Monday. I have had 2 vaccine shots but still got it. Me and Smoke and Sweetie are hybernating for the next few days.

Better go feed the furbabies before they get upset. Hope you all have a safe and good day. Will be praying for all the areas of the country where they got all the rain and flooding.

Sherry

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:49 am

Beautiful Mtn morning here.

I'm glad Izzy posted. Her fingers must have been moving quickly today. She sent me a picture of the piggies, there's only 4 boys, 2 girls, not 64 boys. lol

Suzette, if you stop by.... I did a home CPAP test last year and ended up with a CPAP machine. Mine's a ResMed. It takes some getting used to, but I think it helps especially here since my oxygen level doesn't stay up. If DH gets a machine, I would suggest a small travel like pillow instead of a full size one. A CPAP tech recommended that to me and said to sleep on the edge of the pillow, so you don't move the mask as much. It works well.

Prayers for illness, funerals, fires and floods.

I opened the deck door this morning and Minnie ran a squirrel off the deck. Well let me tell y'all, that squirrel is NOT happy with Minnie. Squirrel sat on the fallen tree and proceeded to cuss out Minnie, even with my neighbor standing near the tree and me on the deck talking. Minnie just starred at the squirrel and didn't say a word. :lol:

Even though it's sunny and nice out, I'm going to head to my sewing room, and ignore everything that could or should be done today.
Lyn

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:19 am

Lyn - thanks for the clarification- being a silly city girl all my life, I did think that 64 piggies was a bit much, but wasn't sure. 6 is more like it.

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:26 pm

Hello Lynn even I thought that was alot of piggies 🐷 izzy you must have been really typing with twisted fingers.

Sherry so sorry you have covid I hope you get better soon.

Lois

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:32 pm

Looking back at Izzy's post, I think she might have been audio posting because there's no punctuation. If there was it would have read.... 6, 4 boys, 2 girls. I've tried using audio instead of typing and it doesn't work well for me.
Lyn

Return to “Sew ins”