Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUNDAY, July 24th

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: SUNDAY, July 24th

Post by grammiequilts » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:08 am

Good Afternoon I never made it back here...I was cleaning carpeting as the dog still has the poops and she got up in the middle of the night and never woke us. DD and Family came home got them and mike and Cheyenne went shopping we are cleaning the basement as the flooring people will be here tomorrow to do the skim coat...then the flooring will go down tuesday.....Wednesday the painter will finish the main walls ( we have tarps.) and the back splashes will be in,,,,I still cannot get time to sew. but I only have 3 more bins of scraps to do...I have a zillion charms cut and enough 2 1/2 in squares to keep me in hexis the rest of my life...and beyond. I have a quilt planned with them. I am down to the black while and red bins,,(the biggest) I need to run and get milk at the dairy store and to home depot for a new floor drain,,,Love you guys, thanks for being my support,<XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Return to “Sew ins”