Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday July 21st

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Thursday July 21st

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:57 am

Good Summer Day!

I just got a call from the town saying the cooling place if open if needed. A nice perk to have. I've even heard they will come & pick you up. Blessed to have my own.. :D

Wow, everyone I know is calling me....makes a wonderful day.

I got 1 cabinet cleaned. Up, down, up & down the step ladder to clean a bottom shelf. Because the cabinets are 2 1/2" to high I am unable to reach the back of the bottom shelf and there is nothing on the other shelf. No collecting extra junk.
Today it will be the silver ware drawer....I should treat myself to some new plastic dividers.

Love & Prayers..........Kathy

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:07 am

Afternoon ladies just got done making DD her birthday cake well actually little man made her birthday cake and got the spaghetti sauce on for her for her birthday meal today she is 35 it’s so hard to believe that she’s that old already she still looks 12 I wish I had aged like that

Worked on my Cleopatra fan blocks I have all of the sections made now have to sew the sections together to form the block so should be done with the block them hoping tomorrow morning

Getting ready to go check on Miss Peggy she was grunting and carrying on this morning so she should be having babies any day now she’s all phased out in the back so she’s ready just has to push those little buggers out

Heat index to be in the hundreds again today so staying in as much as possible

Hugs 🤗 prayers 🙏 happy stitches 🧵
🐐izzy

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:51 pm

Izzy give DD a Birthday wish from me. Oh to be 35 again. Well maybe not. Hope she has a great day.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”