Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday June 23rd 2022

Daily discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: Thursday June 23rd 2022

Post by QuiltGram8 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:17 am

Not much going on here. DH and I hung two mini blinds. Living RM and our bedroom. Rest of the day is just TV together and a couple of Bills to pay.
Nope, Maryz, we don't wear helmets, but we stay on the side streets and I am primarily only riding in church parking lot. I suppose that's the wrong attitude, but it's what we chose to do.
Just don't know much today.
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:33 pm

Good hot afternoon. I was here earlier and my post went poof. I chose to close the lap top.

This morning I made more of that cuke, tomato and red onion in Italian dressing stuff and boiled some eggs. My new favorite breakfast is turkey, cheese and that cuke mixture with a dollop of mayo.

Judi, Mr. Maytag will have my undivided attention tomorrow. How is Sophia? Is the baby shower this weekend? Am I going to be an aunt or an uncle?

Diane, have a great trip and a fun time

Maryz, since you are going to Costco can you pick me up some yogurt? I'm in for coleslaw and hot dogs.

Lois, I saw your cute bag on Instagram, it is really adorable.

Flo, yay for a girls day. I wish my girl lived closer.

Valerie, odd about your doctor. I agree, I would find a new one. Glad to hear dad is improving, hope DH's next test is negative. Jerry had that brain fog and it lasted quite a while, probably has to do with the Dilantin he takes. Hope yours goes away quickly.

Jana, do you think Michael will leave behind the pad and pen for the phone? Jerry has a phone and never uses it. We have the clouds and humidity and last night a ton of lightening. No rain in sight.

Lyn, yay for Maddox time. Is he three? I bet he loves having his grandma smooching those precious cheeks.

Maryq, saw the news about the big todo in your town. Do you live in a small town? sounds like everyone knows everyone. Our AC has been on for a few days. and it will likely remain on throughout July.

Velda, I think riding in the church parking lot is a smart idea. If we had an area like that here I might think about getting a bike.

Kathy, kids are out of control anymore. If you lived closer Jerry and I would come over and he could cut your grass while we sip iced tea and put our feet up.

I am going to finish up my June lotto blocks this week and have them in Monday's mail. Hoping that they get to Valerie on time. That is my big weekend plan.

Hope you girls have a great night.
Chriss
Exodus 33:14

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:55 pm

Chris its saturday and it a girl; Sophia is doing pretty good she is going to physical therapy right now with excersizes to do for the pain in her joints..Sees the Liver Dr in 6 months and the rheumatologisy isnt till august...She still needs a few prayers,,,,thanks for asking,,,,xxxooo

Return to “Sew ins”