Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday June 22nd 2022

Daily discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: Wednesday June 22nd 2022

Post by QuiltGram8 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:00 am

Oh, MaryQ, that sounds awful!!! Hope they post an "all clear" soon!
Chriss: yes, if the neighborhood wasn't safe, I would be riding either. It was nice in Texas at the RV park as all the roads/street, etc within the park we're paved and safe to walk or ride.
I like to ride laps of our church parking lot. No fear of traffic. πŸ€—πŸ˜‰
HUGS, πŸ’• Vel

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:13 am

Good Cloudy Damp Morning...........

I turned on the news this morning the 1st thing I hear is a "bunch' of teens break into an empty mansion for a party. And what's the thing they do "record & post it". It looked like much more than a bunch.
Sorry I'm went missing again. I've not had a full night sleep in 6 days. I get so grumpy I can't stand myself! It's doesn't help that I still have not found someone to mow my grass it looking like 'amber waves of grain' out there. That's my main job for today.....I've called 14 places.
I can only laugh it so crazy.

I see some have had such heat well it really cool here, wish I could share. Sat night I wanted to turn on then heat! Was sorry I took the electric blanket off the bed.

Must go looking now.

Love & Prayers........Kathy

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:52 am

Good morning all! As usual I am behind on reading all of your posts. Hope to get to them in next couple of days. It is so hot here. Another day close to 100 degrees. Supposed to cool down a bit tomorrow and then start right back up with the heat. Typical NW Ohio weather. Thank God for A/C. This is why my favorite season is Fall.

Just a quick stop in. I did go see the new Jurassic World movie on Monday. It was great. If you are a fan of the Jurassic Park movies you will like it. A fitting end to the series of 3 Jurassic Park and 3 Jurassic World movies. It is the last time I will be going to the theater here in Defiance. As of Thursday the theater is closing its 9 screens. They couldn't get any buyers. I can understand because I watch so many movies that come out on streaming and don't play in the theater any more. I can sit home watch my movie, eat my popcorn and drink my pop a lot cheaper than going to the theater. I can also watch them in my "jammies".

Well better go get some lunch. Have a good day all. Prayers for Cindy and Becca. Need to get my cards out for them and any others as I go back and read the posts I have missed.

Sherry

Return to β€œSew ins”