Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday June 20,2022

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: Monday June 20,2022

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:07 pm

Good afternoon everyone, better late than never they say!

Flo Oatmeal craisin cookies, that sounds wonderful. I love craisins.

Maryq yes I am here. DH has a significant case of Covid, cough, SOB, (short of breath), fever, weakness and not eating much. Dad tested + but really hasn't had any symptoms. I am thinking possibly a false +. There was a T line but it was faint. The instructions say doesn't matter how dark the line is. If there is a T line it is positive. So we implemented full PPE use and I am testing daily. So far negative but did do a PCR yesterday and another scheduled tomorrow AM.

Chriss we obviously did nothing for Father's Day. Maybe in a couple weeks. It is going to be 89 or so today and close to 100 tomorrow. So glad the caregiver will be here. I have determined that sewing is out of the question until CG returns. Trying to lay down in between tasks to ward of the pain. I am following up with all the Dr. appt Dad has next week. Hopefully he will test - on Wednesday so he can still go to appts. Some of them are important.

Vel did you get any pictures of the wedding? I always love to see "the dress".

Jana I think many may need a lesson or two in self reliance. Glad you had a great dinner.

Lyn I have a sister in Colorado, I think the name of the town is Elbert. Not sure how far that might be from where you are going. Travel mercies to you.

Well running out of battery so guess I better go charge up. Have a great day everyone.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”