Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

June 17,2022

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: June 17,2022

Post by Quiltmom » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:22 am

Good afternoon all! Just a quick stop in today. Just got back from getting gas for the John Deere. I think I will probably mow on Sunday. It is just too windy here today and the grass isn't too bad yet. Middle of next week will be back in high 90's so want to get it done before then. Also did so much stuff yesterday still tired.

Prayers going out for Cindy and Becca and all others who need them. Our group is so good about praying for people. Well, better get going need to get a load of wash in before I eat.

Hope to go see the new Jurassic Park movie on Monday. I am a big fan of the Jurassic Park movies. There is a sign up that says our theater is closing next Thursday. I can't believe we will have no theater in this town any more. I have to admit though that I do alot of Streaming on the TV and there just aren't that many new good movies coming out anymore. It is nicer to sit home in my "jammies" and eat my own popcorn and pop than pay about $20 every time I go to the movies.

Have a good and safe day everyone.
Sherry

purrfect-lady

Re: June 17,2022

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:34 am

Bev, their are eagle cams all over the U.S. but the one I've been watching is Pittsburgh Hays Eagle cam. It's been up since February. Eggs laid late Feb, eaglets hatched late March, and we've watched them grow. Now they are flying (fledged this past week) but still returning to nest to eat fish brought to them by parents. For few more weeks until they learn to fish themselves. Then it will all be over until next Feb.

When we lost our Snickers 9 years ago we thought our world was ending. But when we BOTH started hearing Snick's tags jingling from different parts of the house, we knew we had to get another dog. And so we have Scottie. He didn't take Snick's place at all, but he did fill a big empty space in our lives (and our bed!). It was the best thing we could have done for ourselves.

mz

Return to “Sew ins”