Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday June 14th

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Tuesday June 14th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:50 am

Good morning. It's going to be a wonderful day today. We should see 85 today, a very tolerable temperature.

The plan today is a zoom meeting at 10 and sewing. I made good progress on my calendar blocks and will easily get more done today. Probably will make some more onion, cukes and tomatoes in Italian dressing and deviled eggs for dinner with the parents tomorrow. Will take sandwich stuff. None of us eats much anymore, out grocery bill has decreased and we don't cook as often because leftovers do the trick half of the week.

Had a visitor yesterday. A beautiful border collie came up the driveway to say hello. I took her home across the street and found a new walking friend. She and I will walk on Monday, Wednesday and Friday early. I like early.

Judi, I just saw on the news your weather. storms today and hot tomorrow. We are just steadily moving towards hot. Hope you find the perfect counter top. It will be nice to shop by yourself. Thanks for the update on Chrissy, good to hear.

Lois, perfect timing on that backing fabric. Enjoy your spritz.

Jana, the weather is crazy. We have been so crazily windy here. I don't think Mother Nature has been taking her medication, she's out of control.

Kathy, hope your tomato plant does well I'm still wondering about ours. I see many green cherry tomatoes but only one little green regular tomato. I bet your porch is really pretty with flowers.

Lyn, hoping for a good doctors report.

Katy, do the 40 to 50 hummers all come at once? I bet it sounds need to hear all those wings buzzing. We only have one hummer here who looks in the front window from time to time. I don't have a feeder so he goes on his way. The cost of everything is going up. Thankfully I have enough fabric to last me the rest of my life. I will need batting from time to time.

Beverly, I'm sewing right along. Made great progress yesterday. I'm a week behind where I want to be but will make more progress this week. What type of work do you do?

Maryq, love your quilt, KC will too. Sorry you will see but thankful you have AC. And you are right, all the smart people come here. Everyone gets to sit at the cool kids lunch table.

You girls have a great day,
chriss
Exodus 33:14

Return to “Sew ins”