Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Need Prayers for tiny baby with covid, please.

Daily discussions.
Ittybittygma

Need Prayers for tiny baby with covid, please.

Post by Ittybittygma » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:16 am

HI, I talked to my sister last night. My niece's little grandson could use lots of prayers right now. The little guy is Emelio, and he has covid. Only 2 1/2 months old, was born a preemie in April. His two brothers, ages 2 and 4, plus Emelio all caught covid, they think, at daycare. The older kids were barely sick. But the baby is in the hospital. He was born early so lungs were not fully developed.

He has stopped breathing twice. Thank the good Lord, his daddy is a fireman and knew how to do cpr on an infant. He is now on a ventilator. Been in the hosp for about a week, said one lung is clearing up but other is still a problem. Please say a little prayer for Emelio to get well and go home to his family.

I told my sister I would put him on a prayer list. I know this a great place to go for prayers in our time of need. Thank you prayer warriors for being there for all of us.

May God bless you today too and bring healing and hope to your day. Shirley Mae

WeSignificant

Re: Need Prayers for tiny baby with covid, please.

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:31 am

Lord, you love our child as You love all children, Bring healing to our child who is not well. Stay by his side and comfort him through this trying time. Keep us ever mindful of Your loving presence. Bless us with Your powerful healing and comfort us also.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:24 am

Shirley Mae, prayers sent and will send more. Please keep us updated.
Lyn

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:56 pm

Prayers for baby Emilio and family
Flo

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:22 pm

This story touches my heart. Will certainly be saying prayers for this sweet little guy

Mz

velvet

Post by velvet » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:00 am

Prayers for these innocent little children.
Diane

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:39 am

Putting prayers for your niece's grandson on my list now. Will be praying for them alot.

Return to “Sew ins”