Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday, May 24th

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Tuesday, May 24th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue May 24, 2022 8:33 pm

Good evening, it's been a busy day.

Pretty sure we won't be sleeping with the windows open tonight. hot, hot, hot. 8:30 pm and it's still in the 80's. I think we reached 95 today.

Since it's hot we will be walking at 7:30 instead of 8:30. One friend is always willing to walk, the other has already said it will be too hot, so she is out. The third friend is a bit more choosy where she spends her time. Her husband has cancer and goes through chemo and she can't afford to bring home germs.

Maryz, I think that you have the perfect March block. I agree, it's going to be a fun quilt. I had fun making that avatar it looks good because it's an app. it makes my grey hair brownish. And there are a few less bags under my eyes.

Flo, what are we going to do with you? another UTI?

Judi, continued prayers for Sophia. Whatever those doctors do I hope they don't take away her sassy parts. A girls gotta keep her sassy in tact. Just to let you know, I am done with windows. Here I made the windows all nice and shiny clean and someone put their nose prints all over them. Yep, Jerry is in time out.

Jana, Hope Ethan makes the best brownie ever, it sure sounds good. Maybe he could make one from scratch and one from the box and have a taste test with the family?

Lyn, we aren't seeing empty shelves but the stuff is getting a little sparse. Tomorrow will be my laundry day.

Lori, I will be repeating your today tomorrow. Walking, laundry and sewing.

Maryq, I want to see your purse bag. I am a tote bag, purse addict. I've been looking at a crossbody thing that holds a water bottle and also has a zipper part that holds a phone, license and a few bucks. Hey, is it time for secret Santa yet? The other day I saw something and it made me think about SS. Good to have you back Lulu.

Izzy, summer vacation flies by. Our town has a group that puts together a bunch of backpacks with stuff in them for the kids before school starts. They have already advertised that July 30 will be come get your backpack day. happy goat rehoming. Will these goats get along with your goats?

I did lots of little stuff today. odds and ends. Tomorrow is all about me. I am pretty disappointed with myself. I put on almost 10 pounds. I told Jerry not to cook for 2 weeks and I won't be going to the Elks. Dinner with the parents will likely be cold cuts or salad or something carb free. I just need to stay away from sugar, I have had way too much lately. I will have this turned around soon

And girls, I hope you all have a great evening. Do you watch This Is Us? tonight is the last episode.

Chriss
Psalm 91

Return to “Sew ins”