Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tursday May 17th

Daily discussions.
maryq

Re: Tursday May 17th

Post by maryq » Tue May 17, 2022 6:40 am

Good Morning Girls

Just a quick fly-by this morning as I have a few things to do before I hit the road... A couple stops to make along the way too.

I was going to take my computer with me to WI.. and still might... just know that the next few days will be really busy and not sure I'd get a chance to log on.. but I will try perhaps from my phone....

Maryz... Will be thinking of A & A this afternoon... hope you get a good view from the live stream! Do you have a kleenex handy!

BTW if any of you are as nuts of Jelly Rolls (the fabric kind) QIAD is having an AWESOME sale on them.. shame on my I ordered 5 last night... You just can't beat the price of $20-25

Better run... need coffee and a shower!

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue May 17, 2022 7:10 am

Good morning!

So far - quiet! No phone calls. Ethan was a bit sore last night when I talked to Sarah. Sandee is sore too. Sandee is taking today off from school and resting. Both of them went to their own Dr's yesterday and we have that report and x-rays on Ethan. The cello is still stuck in the back hatch and we can't open that door to get it out. Maybe today, if Ethan isn't too sore, he can scramble over the backseat and get it out that way.

Another cloudy, but beautiful and hot day here in the mountains! We were over 90 yesterday and ot lower than 60 last night. Yup, skipped spring completely here, right into summer.

Never made it to the Batt Cave yesterday, so that is today's plan.

Many happy wishes and blessings for Au- tonio on this happy day.

Hugs, safe journeys,
Jana

Our gas prices on average are below $5.00, but only by a penny.

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue May 17, 2022 10:20 am

Yes Lois, I see now, it was Judi. Don't know why I only saw your post early this morning??? I edited my post. Sorry
I have to go back and read the posts I missed??
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Sew ins”