Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Suday,May15th

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: Suday,May15th

Post by Quiltmom » Sun May 15, 2022 8:42 am

Good morning all! As usual I am behind on reading all the posts. Not much planned for today except foold laundry and load dishwasher. Will be watching sports this afternoon. So glad I mowed last week because quite humid today and possible storm coming this afternoon.

Got my cross stitch project done so now time to pick another one to start. Also hope to get back to quilting soon.

Judi saw you are taking a nice vacation and including Amish country. I love going to the Amish quilt shops especially the ones in Lancaster Pa. Didn't catch where you were going to see yours. Have a good time.

Have a good and safe day everyone.
Sherry

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Sun May 15, 2022 8:55 am

Hope All have a Blest Day!
I always thank Police, Sheriff, etc. and Service men & women present and those retired wearing hats for their service. DH sometimes comments to fellow Vets, how much different would our country be if we hadn't lost those folks in Vietnam.
MaryZ, you must have inside info on CindyG, cause I've back tracked several days and don't see a CindyG update. Sorry Vicki is causing problems. Hope Scottie is Ok. Hope the wedding is zoomed or whatever, so you can see it.
MaryQ, I do All the driving. In March we were on the interstate going to the house and I asked Garry if he wanted to drive. He looked at me and asked if I was tired, I said no, just wondered if you'd like to drive. He said No, I'm fine. He's fine with me hooking up the Jeep behind the Coach as he just watches. He's not one to tell me that he doesn't remember how to do something and I don't ask for fear of upsetting him or making him feel worse about the whole thing.
Lyn

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Sun May 15, 2022 9:44 am

Someone ask which pattern I bought. It's Braided Beauties and I bought the Braid Template.
We got to Shipshewana in time that I ran over to a place that was selling Morel mushrooms. Love 'em. I hunted for Morels when we lived in Iowa for 2 years when I was a teenager. Then I had an hour to shop at Yoder's. I found Texas flag fabric and other fabrics to make the new pattern. My Amish made table will have a Texas table runner made with fabric bought in Amish country.
Lyn

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sun May 15, 2022 11:43 am

MaryQ; no, no gardens. We don't do any mowing either. Just a small strip up next to foundation with petunias and a couple of creeping phlox. Not sure the phlox are going to take hold. I sure hope the do. My neighbor has tomatoes in pots on her back patio, but that's not for me. Flowers are more my thing.
Very pretty fabrics, Lyn.
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Sew ins”