Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Circle 5/14/22 Saturday Noon PDT

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Prayer Circle 5/14/22 Saturday Noon PDT

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed May 11, 2022 6:12 pm

let's have a prayer circle. Please list your prayer requests and let's come together this Saturday.

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD" ~ Jeremiah 30:17

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." ~ Isaiah 40:29

Luke 1:37 - For nothing will be impossible with God.

James 5:13 Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.

Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble, And He knows those who take refuge in Him.

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Psalm 91

grammiequilts

Re: Prayer Circle 5/14/22 Saturday Noon PDT

Post by grammiequilts » Thu May 12, 2022 4:27 am

Our Little Sophia could use some prayers,,,,She is going through some medical issues that could be very serious...She is 11 and having a very hard time coping,

Becca

Post by Becca » Thu May 12, 2022 4:40 am

Thanks Chris for having our prayer circle
My DDIL Estel & I both need prayer for healing of this neuralgia in our face & head And DH CA needs prayer His bloodwork for blood thinner has been out of control for about 2 months or more
Thanks for your prayers
Judi Prayers for Sophie
Becca

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Thu May 12, 2022 9:29 am

Even though I rarely post, I do read the posts, and consider all of my QIAD forum friends very dear. This time I will be unable to join the prayer time as we will be traveling to FL for our youngest grandchild's HS graduation. However, I respectfully ask for prayer for his big brother, Brandon, who is still suffering from depression. He was recently in the hospital again and that usually means a suicide threat or attempt. A change in medication has not seemed to help as yet. This has been a many years problem, and is so hard for not only Brandon, but also his whole family. I do believe in prayer, and also in miracles. I am just waiting for one!

Prayers for ALL in need. Our God is an awesome God, and he does hear our prayers.

Love to all,
Ann/gmaann
XOX

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Fri May 13, 2022 12:46 pm

Thank you Chris for starting a Prayer Circle this sat. I will be there.

First, prayers of thanks for God's healing of both Rod and his brother. They were both in ICU in diff parts of the country last week. Rod's bleeding was stopped fri and he came home last sat. His brother, Randy, was in a hosp in GA, had trouble breathing and was put on life support. Turned out to be some of his meds were too strong and causing problems for him. Heard the good news that he is ok and went home today. God does provide miracles around the world.

Thanks to all of you and your prayers and kind and comforting thoughts and words during all of this. You will never know how much we appreciate your thoughtfulness in our time of need.

Prayers for Ann's grandson Brandon. And the family too. Illness doesn't just strike the one person but also all those in the family circle and friends too. May God bring healing and hope to all of them as they go thru this illness with Brandon. Hugs to all involved too. Prayers too for graduating grandson too, as he heads out into the world and becomes a part of the grown up world of working and living and changing into the wonderful adult he will become. May Miracles and the love of God surround you all.

Prayers for Becca for both her and Estel to be healed of the very painful neuralgia in their face and head. Prayers continue for CA as he goes thru bloodwork and they try to get his blood thinner under control. Asking God to touch each of your family members with healing and hope too for better tomorrows. Hugs to all in need in your family. Never, ever lose faith in Miracles, God does provide and prayers are answered,

Judi, Prayers for your precious little Sophia. It is so hard to be that age and facing medical issues. May God provide comfort and healing for Sophia, and strength, hope and healing for rest of family too. Hugs to all for a better tomorrow for Sophia and all of your family too.

Will be here for Prayer Circle on Sat. Blessings and healing for all your needs today. Shirley Mae

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Fri May 13, 2022 12:54 pm

Prayers for the needs of all today, where ever you are. Thank you all for being there whenever we need you for support and prayers.

I forgot to post my own prayer requests. I am asking for prayers for my own grandson. He is 14 and having such a growth spurt that his rib cage is turning inward and may need surgery to correct it on down the rd. He has other health problems too, has been in ER many times for asthma, and hates needles so the thought of surgery terrifies him. Prayers for him please that he has strength and hope to face this situation as they deal with it.

Prayers too please for both of my sisters, one is in Nebr, other one is in New Mex. They both have really bad colds or allergies, fighting it for several weeks now and drs can't seem to figure out what will help them. Sounds like what Rod went thru for over a month a few months ago. The one in NM also has a little DGD that has been sick with the same problems. Must be something going around across the country.

The rest is posted in the post below. Sorry about that. But thank you everyone. May God bless all of you and our country and especially the folks in Ukraine fighting for their homeland and homes too. May God bring healing and hope to all.

Hugs and love across the miles, Shirley Mae and family

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri May 13, 2022 10:16 pm

Please pray that I am following Gods plan and that my Medicare counseling goes well. I'm pretty nervous about going it alone for the first time. For the husband of a friend who has cancer and the son of another friend who also has cancer.
Psalm 91

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri May 13, 2022 10:17 pm

Here's a synopsis.

Judi, please pray for her granddaughter Sophia who is having medical issues.

Becca, please pray for DDIL Estel & Becca for healing of neuralgia and DH CA needs prayer His bloodwork for blood thinner

Ann, prayers for her safe travels and for grandson Brandon, who is still suffering from depression and for Brandon's family.

ShirleyMae, prayers of thanks for Rod and his brother's healing. For Ukraine and the USA. For two sisters and one sister's granddaughter who have been sick. For grandson who has health problems.

Chriss, that I am following Gods plan and that my Medicare counseling goes well. For the husband of a friend who has cancer and the son of another friend who also has cancer.
Psalm 91

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Sat May 14, 2022 4:43 am

Even though I dont post,,,when the prayer time rolls around I do pray for all of you...thank you in advance for the prayers for our Sophia,,,She is a remarkable child and needs to be well....

maryq

Post by maryq » Sat May 14, 2022 6:54 am

Thank you Chriss... for Bringing us all together today

"Wherever two or more are gathered... I am there."

I have no requests of my own except that God will continue to watch over my family and keep them safe. I will be thinking of all you this afternoon and send my voice in prayer for all your needs.

Return to “Sew ins”