Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Weds May 11th

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Weds May 11th

Post by zfatcat » Wed May 11, 2022 8:45 am

Mary, yes we will do it in sessions as a group. It's always more fun to do things with a group of friends.

Off to see the Cubs play the Padres today. Go Cubbies.

Have a wonderful day.
Lori 8-)

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Wed May 11, 2022 8:59 am

Hi there, me again!

Well, Aaron just called. Seems as the city where we live and he works, wanted nominations of veterans, so they could honor them at the big city celebration we hold each year. Of course, Aaron submitted his dad's name. The city put out a request and received many names. Michael was chosen and the city wants to have him at the Saturday night part of the event - a big rodeo and our fireworks night. Aaron needs more info and pictures for the event committee. Being a Vietnam veteran, Michael has always been quiet about his service and doesn't want a big deal, but Aaron is very proud of his dad, so this is now happening. This will all take place on June 4th. Closest we get to a QOV presentation, but no quilt.

Just had to share,
Jana

womster

Post by womster » Wed May 11, 2022 10:14 am

Hi ladies -

I just superheated some water in the microwave - I was boiling it for the nasal rinse. At least now my microwave is sterilized and very clean! We discovered yesterday the deer ate most of the 'deer-proof' plants I spent lots of hours and $$ on, so now my plan is to cement it over and be done with it. How very aggravating!

Maryz - the dog training is going. DH was working my last nerve about it, so I took a nap and redid my post. I had to remind him that she is only 4.5 months old and potty training is at least going better than it was. Slowly but surely!

I hope everyone has a glorious day. Prayers for Shirley May and Rod. xoxo Sharona
Last edited by womster on Wed May 11, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Wed May 11, 2022 12:03 pm

I was here early, but nobody around so I went about my morning routine. Then I forgot to come back. DH and I are watching "Price is Right" that we recorded. I want to pay attention, so this is short.
Maybe I will catch you earlier tomorrow.
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Sew ins”